UK R32 mega meet 2007 ??

macdaddyR32

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont get me wrong I hope it does come off but its been talked about for months and it now May and nothing has been decided, I suspect that a lot of people need to plan to get to this sort of thing.

Oh and just to make it clear before I get dragged into a flame war about this, I know it takes a huge amount of effort to put something like this together, my comments are not meant as a complaint, if it happens I would like to attend but I am running out of free weekends this summer ;-)

• 5 weeks later...

I'm going to have to bow out of organising this gracefully as I have a new business that I'm trying to get up and running. Will do anything I can to help though.

Will be meeting up with 19 MKIV Rs and 1 MKV at GTi International, plus there will be more there, so we'll no doubt end up talking about it then and trying to recruit some more cars.

[ QUOTE ]

I'm going to have to bow out of organising this gracefully as I have a new business that I'm trying to get up and running. Will do anything I can to help though.

Will be meeting up with 19 MKIV Rs and 1 MKV at GTi International, plus there will be more there, so we'll no doubt end up talking about it then and trying to recruit some more cars.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good luck you your new business Dan - whtever it may be 169144-ok.gif

Wish I was going to Inters however being in the sun and sipping cold beer does compensate some what.

I have passsed the locations and venues we were looking into onto the .:R32 owners club admin guys. They seem really keen on getting something organised, like Dan said we have a really big turn out at inters this year and when were all there we planning on having a chat about things.

169144-ok.gif