Good mid range machine polisher, for novice

AZURES3

Guys

I plan on giving the S3 a good polish early next year, it will be about 16 months old and had the lifeshine con applied when new. I am a huge novice with polishing etc and have never polished any of my last 4 Audi's blush.gif

I plan on using the following, as I have them free from Autoglym with the Lifeshine

1) Auto Glym Paintwork renovator (Not sure this is needed ?)

2) Auto Glym Super resin polish

3) Auto Glym Extra gloss protection.

I am sure there are better products and not even swure the extra gloss protection is a was ? So any advice would be great.

AZ

Hi,

Extra Gloss Protection is a solvent based paintwork sealant. It leaves a durable layer of protection on your paintwork.

AGPW is unsuitble for use all over he car b/c you need to be very careful with pressure and how big the area you use it over is.

SRP is by far the easier to use product you have, its a paintwork cleaner and resin protector in one step. The abbrasives, atleast in one coat are not enough to improve an swirls on VAG paintwork. You probably fill alot of imperfections though!

You can get a safe to use machine polisher from our various sponsors from around £150, there are discounts too. And probably get a few pads and polishes for arond another £30 or which would really improve your cars look beyond anything hand polishing or filling products an create.

Geoff

[ QUOTE ]

Guys

I plan on giving the S3 a good polish early next year, it will be about 16 months old and had the lifeshine con applied when new. I am a huge novice with polishing etc and have never polished any of my last 4 Audi's blush.gif

I plan on using the following, as I have them free from Autoglym with the Lifeshine

1) Auto Glym Paintwork renovator (Not sure this is needed ?)

2) Auto Glym Super resin polish

3) Auto Glym Extra gloss protection.

I am sure there are better products and not even swure the extra gloss protection is a was ? So any advice would be great.

AZ

[/ QUOTE ]

PM me with you requirements and we can put a cost effective kit together based on the Meguiars G220 polisher, we have a few different polishes abnd pads to choose from... 169144-ok.gif

Alex