why cant you find a car when your looking for one

Tomk

Im trying to find myself a 'bargin' now when your not looking there are loads for sale you want or would buy but as soon as you flipping want one can you find a cheap one ? NO ! they book at trade so cheap... so you would think id find a nice one for ' quick sale ' Sniff sniff what good bargins have people got this year then ?

I would agree to a degree - there doesn't seem to be that much out there at the moment and a lot of what is, isn't moving and/or isn't moving much in price (if at all).

I'm looking (but not looking earnestly yet) and can't see anything that I want at the moment at the right price. In some cases I can't see anything at all!

I will add that there is an element of caution as well in that I see a possible and just don't think it's worth the extra money - but that is very subjective.

its odd some prices of things seem very good value - but again are not selling others seem to be 3 - 4k more than im sure they are worth and owners just wont budge on price, maybe i should just stick to the 106D im currently driving a little longer !