R8 - at last!!

J_C

Almost a year after seeing one IRL for the first time at the Geneva show, I saw my first R8 out on the open road this morning heading (rapidly) west on the M4 near Swindon. It was brilliant red, or should I say filthy mucky browny red. ROLLEY~14.GIFNONO3.GIF

Not the best colour for the car at all IMO, but from the brief glimpse I got I reckon it looks better in red than pictures suggest. Awesome road presence.

[ QUOTE ]

I saw a jet back one the other day, but my current highlight is seeing a Lambo Gallardo Superleggera every morning now that sounds just. smlove2.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

There is a SuperL running around in Alderley Edge (amongst other things!!) R8's are common place here. Feckers grin.gif The sound the both make is stunning. 169144-ok.gif

Went into a petrol station last night and there was a 'police meet' well more like a mothers meeting, I overheard them talking about an R8 in Manchester that keeps switching its number plates.

The police had some pretty nifty cars too, An S3, Octavia VRS, Vectra V6... no chance against an R8 though haha