[Audi A3/S3] Blimey my S3 is returning proper MPG

AZURES3

Just shows how tight my S3 was from all those 4 miles journey's to work, returning comival MPG. I thought all you 27 + MPG people were driving everywhere in 6th.

Since relocating and having a 22 mile journey of which 18 miles in motorway my MPG has increased greatly after a month of this.

So my journey to Peterborough this morning which inclusing all the lovely queues on the M25 and A1, then a good burst on the A1M returned 29.2 MPG shocked.gifgrin.gif

The new tyres are great too.

AZ

[ QUOTE ]

grin.gif Oh okay then. If I must.... tongue.gif

I did try to keep the hooning around down a bit to make the fuel last, but it just begs to be driven quickly!

[/ QUOTE ]

Managed an average 15 MPG on a morning blast a few weeks ago when it was really cold. The turbo was sucking in cold air like a Dyson grin.gif

It begs to be driven and enjoyed. This car could be a keeper for me, since 1998 I have not kept a car longer than 18 months.

AZ

[ QUOTE ]

Managed an average 15 MPG on a morning blast a few weeks ago when it was really cold. The turbo was sucking in cold air like a Dyson grin.gif

It begs to be driven and enjoyed. This car could be a keeper for me, since 1998 I have not kept a car longer than 18 months.

AZ

[/ QUOTE ]

Lifetime average (DIS2) is still on 24MPG, although I have seen DIS1 showing 11 MPG on a daft run out, but I do have over 300 horses to play with. 169144-ok.gif