My A8 - detailed and de-swirled...

Oli18

Looking great there Oli 169144-ok.gif What pads did you use?

I see you had to use the Menz as well; I found this to be the only product to cut into the top coat when I did my detail few months back.

"Cleanest car in the south east today?" I'd give you a run for your monies I just got my car back from the garage a few days ago and had to give it the once over yesterday; had the sound proofing off and wheels off wink.gif

Are you gonna layer the colinite?

Top job on that blue, looks great with some deep reflections. I highly reccomend AG bumper care for the exterior trim its much better than the Megs trim detailer wink.gif Are you sufficiently knackered now, I bet beerchug.gif

Ah mate, i started at 7am on saturday and was in bed, exausted and in a coma by 9 pm. Started again at 8 am this morning as was done by 3pm! My entire body aches but it was SOOO worth it.

Used the White Menz compounding pad in the end even after trying it on a orange polishing pad...it's the only thing that would get through it enough...

I will put on the 2nd layer of collinite next weekend if i get a chance. Will definitely look into the AG bumper care you mentioned when the Megs Trim Detailer runs out! 169144-ok.gif

-Oli