Rainy day detail

steelwind101

Hihi,

I just picked up this Lancer a few days ago and its been about 4 degrees and snowing and raining but while getting hailstoned and all sorts i managed to wash and clay the car, give it a quick one step polish with 4 Star Swirl Mark Remover and get down a layer of Clearkote Yellow Moose. Such an easy to use product that provides a little of protection but really increases wetness at the cost of metalic. It wasnt like i was going to get much chance of metalic pop in this kinda weather anyway! Topped of with Clearkote Moose Wax.

Very over cast except on one shot so its all the looks are on the vertical surfaces.

Hope to get a bit more sorted when the weather clears up. Spoilers are are a real pain to polish under and around.

Best shot of the day:

side.jpg

back.jpg

side2.jpg

sidec.jpg

Im really impressed with how the body skirts came up as they are quite big and i thought would be a disaster but the CMW worked a treat. I will probably use this combo all the time on them. They have a really good continuation of the looks from the door panels which isnt often the case.

rear.jpg

No befores as i wasnt thinking i would get any decent pics. But basically just the usual dealer marks and naff wax.

Tyres enjoy the Autoglym Tire Foam, less then a fiver and so easy to use. Residue does not attract dirt, great for crap weather and bleeding knuckles ROLLEY~14.GIF.

To conclude the post in the general area i will pop up the pics of the interior there.

Geoff

[ QUOTE ]

Oh yes! And once you have one of their products, you wont be able to stop until you have the lot!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep. Wolfgang and Pinnacle Souveran, a match made in heaven on the blue VX. Doesn't do anything for the A4 in Quartz grey though. Jeffs Werkstatt range reserved for that.

[ QUOTE ]

Nice work cool.gif

Is the CK yellow stuff a machine only apply product?

Also, how durable do you find the CK wax?

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks!

The Yellow Wax (acutally more of a glaze, minimal protection). Is best applied by hand, its a strange cream consistancy and pretty easy to use.

The CK wax lasts a good 2 months before the looks tend to fade, for me atleast. However beading and sheeting properties tend to be a bit strange. It does neither very well, but passes the squeek test for at least 2 months. For me the squeek test is the best/only way to test for durability.

Geoff

Wolfgang have really pulled alot of good products out the bag.

There new polishes Total Swirl Remover and Finishing glaze are similar to the Menzerna range. Infact, they took all of the positive points of Menzerna and removed all crap parts like the work in time with DA etc. To create two new polishes.

Im hoping to try these very soon! It seems like the right time of yr for everyone to launch something new 4 Star, Poorboys World etc.

Geoff