dilema

sween

I currently have a 04 plate A4 b6 sline saloon with loads of extras on and its in really good condition. Dilema is we've just got a puppy GSD and we already have a rottweiler. My old GSD used to go in the boot and be quite happy but i must be getting sentimental in me old age and not keen on putting pup in the boot. So, i'm thinking of the A4 avant. All the ones I've seen don't have anywhere near the amount of kit that mine does so i resent paying fro a new car that will have less kit/be a less pleasurable place to be. Do i keep mine, swap for a similar kitted b6 avant or take the hit and get a b7 with less kit...

your not misreading that, although she was the one that had to be PTS, she was fine with it because the car meant she was off to do good things like long walks. She wasn't in for more than 15mins.

avant is a better idea

People put dogs in saloon car boots??? :eek:

2004 AUDI ALLROAD 2.7 T Quattro 5dr Estate

25,500 miles, Silver, petrol, manual, High spec former Audi UK car, Fully colour coded, DVD sat nav + TV, 2 slot SD MP3 player, 6 CD changer, BOSE, Fully elec + heated seats, Volcona leather upgrade, Cruise control, F+R parking sensors, Elec + heated mirrors, ABS, Traction control, Alarm, Dual spoke alloy wheels, Central locking, Dual zone climate control, Xenon headlamps, Ski bag, Aluminium exterior trim pack, Removeable tow bar. Full Audi service history. 4 Goodyear allroad tyres. Exceptional condition - no scratches, dents or stone chips. £12,250 ono.

that a lot of car for the money!

I mailed a chap on ebay (stealer) who had the avant version as mine, almost the same car although mine had a few more bits on, He wanted £15k and offered me £8k!!! Seven grand to swap cars almost the same, ha ha, he made me chuckle. He added at the end, 'i look forward to hearing from you', I frinckin bet you do tiger!

that a lot of car for the money!

I mailed a chap on ebay (stealer) who had the avant version as mine, almost the same car although mine had a few more bits on, He wanted £15k and offered me £8k!!! Seven grand to swap cars almost the same, ha ha, he made me chuckle. He added at the end, 'i look forward to hearing from you', I frinckin bet you do tiger!

lol. chancer!

What options does yours have and what options are important to you?

The reason I ask is that my dad bought a 2004 "53" A4 avant from me a couple of years ago and he's suggested this evening over a meal that he may fancy upgrading it. Its a Quattro Sport 190bhp which is the same as the S-Line except for one or two cosmetic items such as 18" alloys etc. Its got full leather heated seats and a few other bits but not Bose and Nav etc.

It used to belong to a chap on here, Gangle, don't know if anyone knows him or the car but the bits it has that i want are s-line spec (190 horses or more not bothered petrol or diesel) with auto dimming mirrors, electric and heated seats, armrest, satnav, removable tow bar (unlkikely for new one to have that i know) in red blue or black (black prefered) and mine doesn't have cruise but would like that too. Mine also has coming home facility, fogs, fridge, 40gb Phatnoise and Bose (a bit ott for radio 4 and 5 ha ha) storage and light pack, airbag turney offy thing,