Auction catalogue help

davyk31

And these prices are the trade values are they ? Should the auction price then be in the same region or possibly lower.

On this car it gives :

Cap Clean 18650

Average 17400

Glasses Guide 20750

so there is quite a range in the prices. Also is it right to assume most cars would not be making book at the moment, especially as this is an X5 ?

Anyone want to stab a guess as to what this whould cost in the auction. Its a late 2006 X5 Leman Blue Sport Edition 3.0d auto, all the extras, 25k miles. Coming from BMW Financial Services apparently so I assume it was on a 2 year lease or whatever.

Haven't come across a problem with too short an answer before ............ but thanks for your reply. I reckon I would be happy enough to pay 16k for it.

Whats the norm as regards add on fees to the hammer price. Their site mentions buyers indemnity fee but not an amount. What else needs added?

Haven't come across a problem with too short an answer before ............ but thanks for your reply. I reckon I would be happy enough to pay 16k for it.

Whats the norm as regards add on fees to the hammer price. Their site mentions buyers indemnity fee but not an amount. What else needs added?

You need to add the buyers premium % and will need to pay in cash/cleared funds on the day.

Also you need to have or open an account with the auction house in question.

If you end up bidding against private buyers (often the case now) you will pay far too much for the car in question.

Best tip is find a friend in the trade to go with you or at least watch the bidding and note when the trade buyers drop out............

Good luck!!!