Urgent and immediate help needed !

theduisbergkid

There are so many spoons within reaching distance that I feel almost guilty hearing that you are spoonless.

I will do you a trade. I will give you a spoon, no, make that 2 spoons in exchange for you pushign all these pesky packets of data down this fibre and making sure that they all come out at the other end. At the moment about 20% of them are getting lost en route which is most tiresome.

You're on. Pop 'em in the post, and I'll take care of it - a gentle lube with vasoline, and forced in with a rubber mallet, that'll do the job ;)

:roflmao:

Was it insured ? Any high-value cutlery is bound to get nicked.

Yes, but I've just checked the small print, and they wont pay out unless you can prove the item was in the package when it was collected.

There are a few other criteria in the small print that have to be met too -

1- Item must have a value of at least £125.01p

2- Item must have a value of no more than £125.02p

3- Items that have any desirable aspect whatsoever will not be covered due to stealability.

4- City Link will take no responsibility for any items in their care whatsoever, wether insured or not.

5- City Link expect all items to be stolen, therefore if they even bother to collect it, you should not expect it to be delivered.

Yes, but I've just checked the small print, and they wont pay out unless you can prove the item was in the package when it was collected.

There are a few other criteria in the small print that have to be met too -

1- Item must have a value of at least £125.01p

2- Item must have a value of no more than £125.02p

3- Items that have any desirable aspect whatsoever will not be covered due to stealability.

4- City Link will take no responsibility for any items in their care whatsoever, wether insured or not.

5- City Link expect all items to be stolen, therefore if they even bother to collect it, you should not expect it to be delivered.

:roflmao:

A tip : Whenever you send cutlery via Citylink, stick it up your arse first, that way when it gets nicked, they end up with bum flavoured tea.