Karcher Jetwash Recommendations Please Guys...

wyliss

Cheers TT, hope you are ok. I was just looking at the K7.85, it has a 12m hose length which should help with the problem we both over blasted hoses & leads trailing everywhere. Only thing is though is the price....a cool £335...:o

The K6.85 looks a good one too....................

+++

Hi Dibbs, if budget allows, this looks to have plent of grunt and 9m hose:

Kärcher K6.85M. Pressure Washer - Kärcher Domestic Pressure Washers - CleanStore

Well looks as if I may plum for the K7.85. They do a K7.91 which I thought would be better but somehow doesn't seem to be............

Cleanstore seem about the cheapest by £5 compared to Amazon if anbody else is considering a purchase.............+++

Let us know how you get on with it Dibbs +++

Looks like a good machine

Phil

Hi Phil,

Well I ordered the machine from Clean Store yesterday evening with the free next day delivery. You would have thought the item would be with me by Thursday but it doesnt look like it !:ffs:

They emailed me this morning saying they are on back order. I really wish they would let you know when you are checking out online as to whether its in stock or not.

I should have just gone with good old Amazon !!!! :mad:

+++

p.s. will keep you posted re the machine when it arrives.+++

That's really frustrating! I think there should be a law about companies who give the impression they have something in stock when they don't. Anyone can advertisie something they don't have.

I ordered from Clean Store when I bought a Karcher T300 Patio cleaner and a 6m Karcher extension hose. Delivery was 24/48 hours as I recall and that was December.

Good luck anyway & hope it arrives soon +++

• 2 weeks later...
That's really frustrating! I think there should be a law about companies who give the impression they have something in stock when they don't. Anyone can advertisie something they don't have.

I ordered from Clean Store when I bought a Karcher T300 Patio cleaner and a 6m Karcher extension hose. Delivery was 24/48 hours as I recall and that was December.

Good luck anyway & hope it arrives soon +++

Well its finally arrived and what a machine !.

The hose length is excellent and the fact that it rolls away internally is superb. I can throughly recommend this machine !

+++

Hi Dibbs, sounds like a good machine :)

Does the pressure hose retract automatically on a spring type system or do you have to wind it back in? The worst thing about PW's is the way the hose coils up!

Hi,

No it doesn't auto retract you have to use a handle to wind the hose back in at the side of the machine.

Its a great machine and the added length of hose coupled with the way everything is stored on it is just superb.

Well recommended......+++