Guernsey / Jersey etc

sidicks

Thanks - I had seen this place, and it did look good!

They have an offer of £192 per person per night, for a 2 night stay (i.e. total £768) which includes car hire for the 2 days, breakfast, a 'taste of Jersey' meal on 1 night (£65 per person) and a tasting menu with wine (£102 per person) on the other night.

Effectively the accommodation is therefore costing less than £434 (when allowing for the car hire).

Still not cheap though!

+++

Sidicks

Thanks - I had seen this place, and it did look good!

They have an offer of £192 per person per night, for a 2 night stay (i.e. total £768) which includes car hire for the 2 days, breakfast, a 'taste of Jersey' meal on 1 night (£65 per person) and a tasting menu with wine (£102 per person) on the other night.

Effectively the accommodation is therefore costing less than £434 (when allowing for the car hire).

Still not cheap though!

+++

Sidicks

It might not be cheap, but it's superb. I got married there and have stayed a few times even though I have family on the Island. The rooms are wonderful, and the food and drink top notch. The price is well justified once you've been. The tin of shortbread in the room is worth the stay alone!

+++