A3 2.0 TDI CR remapped by P-Torque

scott1andrews

Hi all

I am impressed with the power of the remap but I have had a few small issues.

First the car seems to idle slightly rough sometimes when the engine is warm, the rev needle is stable but I can feel the car shaking, but again only very slightly. I'm 99% sure I couldn't feel this before the remap.

When the car is started (always when the engine is cold), occasionally it makes a "beep" for a second, but no errors or warning lights are displayed. This isn't the same beep as washer fluid low but very similar.

I have noticed that the fan stays on a lot. For example, the other night, it wasn't warm nor cold and the car was warmed up. I'd just driven a few miles down a 60 road in 5th, parked up and the fan stayed on for a while after getting out and locking the car, where I'm fairly sure it shouldn't have with the cold air going through the engine at 60.

Finally and most concerning, I have noticed some 'over run' (I think it's called) a few times after switching the ignition off. Basically, the engine appears to want to keep ticking over, and makes a banging noise for a few seconds.

Could / have these problems been caused by the remap?

Many thanks

Scott