Ac blower motor tricks

yassers8

HI guyz, :grin:

My 2001 S8 has this problemsince 3 weeks, the fresh air blower motor sometime do not work, and after turning the the AC button inside the car for about 7 times( ON & OFF ), then it will work, pluse that I had open the cover for the freshair blower motor and cleaned all the dirt leaves around it, but the cause came as I mention above, any advice any recommendtion please.

S.

YASSER :ffs:

Edited by yassers8

It's the blower motor sticking.

There is an excellent pictoral write up here: audipages Fresh Air Blower Replacement

I had same trouble with my 94 A8. Followed the above instructions so far, but even with offset screwdrivers, I could not get the motor cover off.

My solution- Spayed good amount of ACF-50 through the plastic blades. Also drilled small hole in the central plastic cover over motor, and sprayed more ACF in there. Turned the plastic fins by hand until motor spun freely. No problems since.

Hope this does the trick for you. +++

Chris

Thanx for your replay dear, I hope it work also with me.

I tried harder today to make it work while coming back from work but no use, I sweat to much from hot claimte man, belivte or not, when I reached home it works, I'm getting mad about it. but I'll try your idea.

thanx again

yasser

It's the blower motor sticking.

There is an excellent pictoral write up here: audipages Fresh Air Blower Replacement

I had same trouble with my 94 A8. Followed the above instructions so far, but even with offset screwdrivers, I could not get the motor cover off.

My solution- Spayed good amount of ACF-50 through the plastic blades. Also drilled small hole in the central plastic cover over motor, and sprayed more ACF in there. Turned the plastic fins by hand until motor spun freely. No problems since.

Hope this does the trick for you. +++

Chris

Edited by yassers8