Remote control of external lights

cabby

At the same time I get this sorted out i'm going to get some other electrical things added/sorted.

Control of our external lights in the garden is split - some from the house and some from the garage. Is there a way of controlling the garage lights remotely i.e. some sort of control that allows switching of the power from inside the house?

i done my garden a few months ago, got new paving and put some decking in the garden, i sunk 4 LEDs lights in the paving and another 4 in the decking, the lights are powered fom my garage with is at the end of the garden. I found this at B&Q which i installed

Home Easy Remote Control 4 Gang Outdoor Socket Grey, HE440

can turn the pathway lights and decking lights on independantly. from the remote control in the house

i done my garden a few months ago, got new paving and put some decking in the garden, i sunk 4 LEDs lights in the paving and another 4 in the decking, the lights are powered fom my garage with is at the end of the garden. I found this at B&Q which i installed

Home Easy Remote Control 4 Gang Outdoor Socket Grey, HE440

can turn the pathway lights and decking lights on independantly. from the remote control in the house

That looks like just what I am after. I saw the X10 products whilst searching this morning but it looks like it would be a lot more expensive