Insurance!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????

Flynn

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyones insurance has gone up, insurance companies have been trading at a loss, and now they've decided they don't want to rely on outside investments, so as a result, everyones insurance is rising.

The only exceptions are low risk groups (no longer includes women thanks to euro ruling), for example, my taxi insurance was £980 last year, I renewed it yesterday for £899 as cab drivers are a lower risk (99% of accidents involving taxis are not the cab drivers fault).

Although that might seem like an expensive policy, you have to remember it includes public liability etc for something like 10 million.

I want to kick the **** out of the insurance people. I've been phoning around and I did an confused.com quote but with false details so the ****ers wouldn't harrass me then I phoned up LV and gave them the ref number but told them to change the ****ing details cause I said they were false and then they went all spaz on me and said they can't quote me and they won't quote me because I've given false details etc etc and I could be a conman etc so she asked her manager and he said no then I said her manager is a dickhead and said goodbye. Of course I'm gonna call up later and they won't know it is me again haha! But it's stupid none the less.

By the way I haven't declared mods or crashes or anything!;) Take that you insurance ****S! Getting my own back the only way I can! I'll have the last laugh that way you see! Haha!

Everyones insurance has gone up, insurance companies have been trading at a loss, and now they've decided they don't want to rely on outside investments, so as a result, everyones insurance is rising.

The only exceptions are low risk groups (no longer includes women thanks to euro ruling), for example, my taxi insurance was £980 last year, I renewed it yesterday for £899 as cab drivers are a lower risk (99% of accidents involving taxis are not the cab drivers fault).

Although that might seem like an expensive policy, you have to remember it includes public liability etc for something like 10 million.

You jest Tipex - no offence but 99% of the cab drivers around here are HIGH risk. Lets be honest cab drivers driving all day and night MUST be a higher risk regardless of your amazing claim that 99% of crashes involving cabs are not the cab drivers fault!

PS - Insurance companies are far from trading at a loss they just want to max out profits, some of the big ones poss went into the market at a loss originally to snag market share but are far from loss making businesses.

Also since when does halving the mileage not make the rate go down!? That's what the Endsleigh woman told me. She said she put it to udner 5k and it didn't make a difference! Not fair! I only use it at the weekends now, why should I have to pay insurance for 10000 miles!?

And before you have another rant about wiping your cock on the curtains or whatever you wanted to do in the other thread, think about it. You are the exact reason why your insurance goes up. Young driver, barrying up his car, undeclared crashes, blabbering on about overtaking moves etc. Grow up.

I want to kick the **** out of the insurance people. I've been phoning around and I did an confused.com quote but with false details so the ****ers wouldn't harrass me then I phoned up LV and gave them the ref number but told them to change the ****ing details cause I said they were false and then they went all spaz on me and said they can't quote me and they won't quote me because I've given false details etc etc !

So you didn't tell them your name is Yashar then?

99% of accidents involving taxis are not the cab drivers fault.

You've posted this in the wrong place mate - the Rubber Room is down the hall. Or perhaps what you meant to say was "In the opinion of cab drivers 99% of accidents involving taxis are not the cab drivers fault." Or perhaps you could quote your source.

I have lost count of the time I have been conveyed in a taxi being driven dangerously, by drivers who drive aggressively and too fast, who are very quick to very vocally point out to other road users their shortcomings.

And before you have another rant about wiping your cock on the curtains or whatever you wanted to do in the other thread, think about it. You are the exact reason why your insurance goes up. Young driver, barrying up his car, undeclared crashes, blabbering on about overtaking moves etc. Grow up.

Superb.....BARRYING Up your car wooooooooooo hooooooooooo fell of my chair Tidy Darts there ked!!!!!

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

I want to kick the **** out of the insurance people. I've been phoning around and I did an confused.com quote but with false details so the ****ers wouldn't harrass me then I phoned up LV and gave them the ref number but told them to change the ****ing details cause I said they were false and then they went all spaz on me and said they can't quote me and they won't quote me because I've given false details etc etc and I could be a conman etc so she asked her manager and he said no then I said her manager is a dickhead and said goodbye. Of course I'm gonna call up later and they won't know it is me again haha! But it's stupid none the less.

By the way I haven't declared mods or crashes or anything!;) Take that you insurance ****S! Getting my own back the only way I can! I'll have the last laugh that way you see! Haha!

Come on. Own up. Who are you? This isn't a genuine post. If it was then you'd be a **** of the highest order. This is some one playing......then again perhaps I don't want you to come out coz it's entertaining laughing at you/your posts.

p.s. My motorbike insurance went down £100. I've got my car to do in the next few days so time will tell.

His first name is Yashar. I have found out his full name but it would be a bit unfair to publish it on here. It was quite easy to find loads of stuff out about him on forums that he has been banned on. There is all kinds of tales about him that have been written after he has been banned but of course he can't read any of it!!! :)

I take it you are talking to the other guy, if so, good on you. If that was aimed at me then god help you're sorry ass.

his first name is yashar. I have found out his full name but it would be a bit unfair to publish it on here. It was quite easy to find loads of stuff out about him on forums that he has been banned on. There is all kinds of tales about him that have been written after he has been banned but of course he can't read any of it!!! :)

please please i want to know!!!! Please i beg i beg i plead i plead!!!!!!!!!!

Come on. Own up. Who are you? This isn't a genuine post. If it was then you'd be a **** of the highest order. This is some one playing......then again perhaps I don't want you to come out coz it's entertaining laughing at you/your posts.

p.s. My motorbike insurance went down £100. I've got my car to do in the next few days so time will tell.

Why would I be a cock? Trying to get my own back on insurance? This is just the start. I'm gonna go on a rampage. They'll be piling up insurance companies in their thousands in mass graves. You just wait. If you see anything on the news you heard it here first+++

If that was aimed at me, it's "your".

"You're" doesn't make sense. At least get your grammar correct when you're (see what I did there) throwing about empty threats.

Okay well if it wasn't aimed at me you don't have to worry matey :)