Blatter.....

cruiser647

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHGGGHHH - I can't even read the news stories on this anymore it makes me so angry, such blatant corruption and embezzlement. ALL paid for by the average ordinary football supporter. Just needs a few of the top leagues to pull away in protest and hopefully the house of blatter will fall!!!

I was fooking livid yesterday listening to his press conference on Radio 5. The guy is an absolute cnut. The way he treated the journalists who actually tried to ask sensible questions in the questions sections of the press conference was extraordinary. "We are not in a bazar this is FIFA!"

The video of him getting a strop on and walking out at the end is funny after a journalist challenges him.

World Cup - Blatter: No crisis in football - Yahoo! Eurosport

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHGGGHHH - I can't even read the news stories on this anymore it makes me so angry, such blatant corruption and embezzlement. ALL paid for by the average ordinary football supporter. Just needs a few of the top leagues to pull away in protest and hopefully the house of blatter will fall!!!

Couldn't agree more, its ruining football and its reputation at an international level IMO. +++

Couldn't agree more, its ruining football and its reputation at an international level IMO. +++

Just hope major brand sponsors pull away as well - leaving dodgy Russian and middle east advertisers to take over.

Just realised the next 2 places the world cup is going after Brazil ............. Russia and Qatar!!!!! Anyone smell a bit a financial inducement??

It's so obviously corrupt with Napoleon Blatter virtually investigating himself and finding himself not guilty!!

Listening to the lunchtime phone in on Radio Two wound me up.

"I can't understand what everyone's so hot and bothered about, it's only a game."

Mind you, she was a woman.

Prob the type who screamed so loudly when an MP claimed a lollipop on expenses but fails to see the scale of all this!!

I suggest anyone who finds Blatter annoying doesn't watch the TV coverage of the FIFA conference tonight.

Sky News broadcast elements of it this morning and the man went even further than I'd have expected in his arrogant, patronising and condescending tone. He's a f*ckwit.

I've been harping on about Blatter and Twatini for years. Total and utter w*nkers.

I just cant believe he can still come out with twaddle like this...

The 75-year-old Swiss said he was confident the organisation would overcome its current problems.

"We have been hit and I personally have been slapped," he said.

"We have made mistakes and we will learn from this. I can say to a certain extent that this is a good warning, not just to look into our problems and I am willing to face the public anger in order to serve football.

"I am the captain weathering the storm, this is a difficult period for Fifa and I admit that readily. Not only is the pyramid shaking but our ship has drawn some water.

"We need someone who will accept this responsibility. I'm willing to do this. And reforms will be made not just touch-ups but radical decisions, the necessary reforms.

"We must do something because I do not want ever again that we face this undignified situation."

He shouldn't be able to get away with this but as already said the only way would be for the sponsors to pull out until they have got rid of Blatter or set-up another candidate for the position.

It's not just him though - it is clear a lot of the member nations are anti-English or anti-reform.

When the FA only gets 17 votes to support the postponement of the presidential election - out of 208....clearly something isn't quite right.

Australia are now demanding the cost of their 2022 bid process back. I don't blame them. They're saying they wasted $30m when it is clear they'd have been better just handing that cash to a FIFA representative...:roflmao:

With regards to the other Nation representatives, its obvious that they need FIFA for the $$$ so didnt surprise me when they are opposed to change.

Australia might set a president (sp) where other nations will demand compensation for a 'fixed' outcome.