Just over 1 week to go...............

Moschops

Well its just over a week to go before I collect my beastie, formally signed for it today and had another look at her...... smlove2.gif

The next week is gonna be a killer, and I've only been waiting 4 weeks, god know's how Riz has had the patients to wait since december!!!!

And luckily I shall be off shift on the 1st of March, so I can spend all day driving it..... notworthy.gif

123576-assfeck.gif

Final spec is:

Deep Blue 3 door

Leather

Sunroof

Cruise

Sat Nav

ECLIPSe.gif

[ QUOTE ]

The next week is gonna be a killer, and I've only been waiting 4 weeks, god know's how Riz has had the patients to wait since december!!!!

[/ QUOTE ] I dunno how i managed to wait that long... its driving me insane at the moment.

Got my registration/vin number today... signed the forms, got to write a cheque and hand these in before delivery date..... oh and ring insurance company up tomorrow too....

Spec:-

MY2004 5dr R32 Deep Blue

Sunroof

Cruise

Leather Interior

Headlight Protectors

And freebies smile.gif

Riz beerchug.gif

March 1st = Brooome Brooome jump.gif

Yes got my Chassis and VIN numbers yesterday, garage already has my Insurance Cert and Registration document as I'm having a cherised number fitted, the 04 plate I wanted was nearly £1k and I couldn't justify it, so have gone for one with my initials and a total of 5 digits.

Also getting the freebies and headlamp protectors.

Getting them to put in a couple of VAG-COM codes as well, plus delock the drivers door. cool.gif

I think they'll be busy preparing it this week, as I've also had a treatment applied to the paintwork and interior.

jump.gif

I'll go and have another look at it next Friday as the wifes Polo is in for a Free safety check plus Oil and filter change.