Football results today

Luke

£38m on Mata would suggest yes.

The club will, without any doubt whatsoever, give the manager £120-150 million minimum this summer.  It could be more.  It just depends if the players he wants are available, but make no mistake they will be one of the biggest spenders in the world come next transfer market.

That's cute. The club will certainly give "The Manager" the money as they have openly committed to it. Whether they will trust Moyes with it is not at all certain +++

Moyes really doesn't help himself with his post-match comments though.

That's why I said it. 

Moyes post match comments can be awful.  He has to go back to being the tough fecker he was at Everton.

I just have a feeling the board are close to calling it a day.  I hope not, but I just keep getting indications that the level of consistency (or lack of it) is what is causing most concern.  That said, they'll be delighted he secured Rooney.  That was very unexpected (and not what I wanted if I'm honest).

He's got a job because it was a bad incident, jumped on by the media and the footbalists who like to be incensed. About anything.

The £100k fine will end up in his bank account and life goes on. I told someone to fcuk off in my job 2 weeks ago. Sack me. Lol.

He'll never pay that fine. He's biggest problem will be from the FA. They'll hit him very hard.

I know football is a very passionate game but Pardew turns into nut job in the blink of an eye. I'm sure he needs help.

Oh. And Man U are still shite hahahaha :roflmao:

You'd love to be as shite as our history and achievements. :P

Lest you forget, we are the reigning Premier League Champions.  Now keep calm and don't be head butting anyone today, we wouldn't want Newcastle fans following the example of their manager.+++

£38m on Mata would suggest yes.

The club will, without any doubt whatsoever, give the manager £120-150 million minimum this summer. It could be more. It just depends if the players he wants are available, but make no mistake they will be one of the biggest spenders in the world come next transfer market.

What makes you think anyone in the £40m bracket will want to go there? No Champions League next season and teetering on the brink of falling into a generation of mid-table mediocrity, after employing a manager who refuses to change course when his tactics have shown them to be what they are. An aging squad, well past their prime.

He'll never pay that fine. He's biggest problem will be from the FA. They'll hit him very hard.

I know football is a very passionate game but Pardew turns into nut job in the blink of an eye. I'm sure he needs help.

I don't think he needs any help at all.  He seems perfectly capable of keeping the Newcastle Circus going all on his own. :grin:

Clown of a manager, Circus of a club and the most blinkered and delusional fans on the planet.  Always have been, always will be. :bike:

What makes you think anyone in the £40m bracket will want to go there? No Champions League next season and teetering on the brink of falling into a generation of mid-table mediocrity, after employing a manager who refuses to change course when his tactics have shown them to be what they are. An aging squad, well past their prime.

Because we're Manchester United.  And you're not. :P

:roflmao:

Players aren't short-sighted.  As the Rooney deal shows, they sign for money.  Chelsea and City have proved it too.  We have the added bonus of being the greatest football name on the planet.  Manchester United, even the sound of it makes Newcastle fans weep onto their 30 day financed Wonga.com shirts. :grin:

One season without Champions League football, if it happens, will mean little in the signing of players. 

Easy to forget we signed one of the worlds best midfielders 4 weeks ago as most Chelsea fans sobbed at Mourinho letting him go.  Their player of the season last year.

You know, I know, everyone knows, we're giving others a chance.  20+ years of domination doesn't end in a single season.

Unlike Newcastle, with 40 years of, umm, failure! :roflmao:

Edited by NewNiceMrMe

You need to get rid off Moyes first. Even you are admitting that now. TS was right all along, he's simply not good enough.

And Mata is playing where Rooney wants to be.

Emm, sorry, no I'm not.  I have not said we need to get rid of Moyes, not even close to it.  Moyes is the man to lead the club forward.

We're not some long term failing club with fans that are programmed for permanent failure and constant hyping up of something that will, in reality, never happen - such as winning a single trophy.  Like Spurs.  You're just a small club in London.  Fact. :grin:

Utd used to be a big club. Not anymore. The writing is on the wall. No one fears them or Old Trafford any more. Your own players are nervous about playing at home now. Especially with SAF judging them and Moyes from his lofty position.

After you finish out of the top 4, the Windows will get rid off Moyes and pick a new manager.

One season without Champions League football, if it happens, will mean little in the signing of players.

:

If it happens?:roflmao:

Have you seen the league table recently? :roflmao:

You won't even get a Europa League place :roflmao:

The time has come for you to admit Twinspark was right all along. You need to admit you've got the wrong man. Or the right man, as far as the rest if us are concerned.

Edited by Milo
  • Like 1

We now have the following fixtures (League):

H - WBA

A - Sunderland

H - Southampton

H - Stoke

A - Fulham

H - Arsenal

A - Cardiff

A - Spurs

H - Everton

H - Newcastle

I think we'll be in the top 3 after those and fully expect no more than 3-4 dropped points. I think there are 9 wins out off 10 there.

This is still my fav post, ever!!

Edited by Luke
  • Like 1