Adrenalin - The BMW Touring Car Story official trailer

Andy_Bangle

Looking forward to this motorsport film, it's out on DVD in November +++

This is the official trailer for our action documentary ADRENALIN - THE BMW TOURING CAR STORY.

It's about charismatic drivers and fascinating racing cars from five decades. Times were changing rapidly from the drifting touring cars in the 60s to the victories of the BMW M4 in the highly sophisticated new DTM.

The legends behind the wheel tell their stories from the cockpit view and let the golden era of touring car racing come alive again.

CAST //
JOHNNY CECOTTO / AUGUSTO FARFUS / HUBERT HAHNE / JENS MARQUARDT / JÖRG MÜLLER / JOCHEN NEERPASCH ANDY PRIAULX / DIETER QUESTER / ROBERTO RAVAGLIA / PAUL ROSCHE / STEVE SOPER / BRUNO SPENGLER HANS-JOACHIM STUCK / MARC SURER / JOACHIM WINKELHOCK / MARCO WITTMANN / ALEX ZANARDI & MANY MORE!
ADRENALIN - A STEREOSCREEN PRODUCTION

Excellent, will watch that. 

Late 80s early 90s touring cars looking like road cars and with minimal body changes was a fantastic era for Touring cars and Motorsport in general. I remember going to Oulton Park with my dad with people 5-10 deep virtually everywhere on what is a pretty big circuit to watch them. At the time it was the biggest crowd to watch a motorsport event outside of F1 in the UK. 

I'm looking forward to talking my little boy to watch them again so that I can get to go and watch more racing again. +++

Indeed, my Dad drove a Toyota Carina II I think it was at the time. I remember a blue version of the exact same car being driven by Andy Rouse winning a good few races that year. It wasn't too expensive for the big manufacturers to get involved in pure motorsport terms either. 

When I watch the current cars all spoilered up its really not the same. Get rid of them, allow a simple front splitter, limited rear wing and standardise some of the mechanical elements and watch a few more come back to the field. +++