Aint funny no more!!!! (FAO Bushy)

harj

It's a shame that it was felt necessary for this to be posted on the forums, as I do feel that with a little patience and a couple of private e-mails this would have been sorted out. The general feedback from people is that Bushy is a good guy, and unfortunately has taken some time out at a time when others want Meg's products. I've met Bushy myself, and don't feel that a public 'hanging' is appropriate. The guy after all is (normally) providing a very good service to us. Remember, this is a sideline for Bushy, and no-one runs it in his absence, so please give the guy a chance to get back from his hols and sort you out. 169144-ok.gif

i havent bought anything from him but have pmed him for help in the past and he has always responded.

this thread is a double-edged sword:

i take your point that the most civil way would have been pms but then again everyone posts gripes about other car-related companies and products so why should a sponsor be exempt?

also people who might have been about to place an order knwo to hang fire until he gets back from hols....

I don't think its not a shame at all! I think most of the crew here are upset (including me) as we dont feel that we've been informed about our goods well enough.

I was told by Bushy that i'd recieve my goods by Weds 11th Aug, its the 24th now and still no sign.

I appreciate some of you may know Bushy and know that he's a nice guy and not someone who'd mess u about but hey, wouldn't you class this service as being messed about? smashfreakB.gif

If he was going on holiday, it would have taken 5 minutes to put a message on the website or an auto-responder on his email.

If there is nothing "wrong", and it's just a genuine holiday, then I think it's awful and there is no excuse for promising goods by a particular time and then breaking that promise, regardless of whether it's a "sideline" or not.

If it was me that had placed the order, I wouldn't be interested in how nice a chap he was or whether he was "normally very good". People have sent him money, and not received their goods. If that happened to me, once it got to 28 days, it would be legal action time.

Russ.

As some of you may or may not be aware, Bushy does suffer from a very serious back problem and has regular treatment. As said before he runs the car care stuff as a sideline therefor if something un-planned had happened he would not be able to respond, lets hope and pray he is ok and that the matter of cleaning materials will be sorted as soon as he possibly can.

Just a thought

At the end of the day (I hate using cliches) everyone that has used a credit card (and I hope you have) will be able to claim the money back through your CC company if the goods do not appear as promised within the agreed timescales.

As I said I can only praise the service he has given in the past so therefore either he's definately got it wrong this time or as dmwright says I hope nothing else is up.

All,

I e-mailed Bushy last night from home and I am waiting a response.

One of the other Mods will try to contact him via phone this afternoon if at all possible.

We understand your frustration at not getting your product(s) but feel that this thread is not really adding anything to the TSN community - So we (the Mods) have decided to lock this thread forthwith)

I will reply tonight with any reply(s) from Bushy