a6 2.7t

johnny11

I`m after an a6 2.7T tiptronic ,and an audi dealer have got 1 for sale i just need to know if it is a good price ,its on w reg with black leather racaro full ecectric + heated front seats (not memory) sunroof, sat nav plus with tv, bose, 28000 on the clock. what should this be going for on a audi dealer?

I test drove it yesterday and must admit was in exellent codition. I took it on my local dual carriage way and tried the turbo`s out which were very quiet, there was a slight judder on the steering wheel which i mentioned to the dealer later on but he said that would be sorted as the brake discs were slightly worped at the front and are being replaced with pads of course, tried all the toys out ,sat nav ,tv, elec seats ,sunroof and more, then i let the driver take it back on its 230m trip back to Manchester. The dealer phoned me not long after, we come to a deal, he will tax the car for a year, put 3 new tyres on it and give it on of these polish buff jobbies to make it sparkle and the usual from an Audi dealer 1 year Warrenty and breakdown cover which i thought was not bad. I am getting delvery of it on Monday which i have just been informed will be by transporter. SMOKE6.GIF

i get the beast tommorow morning, and then in the evening i pick the wife up from the airport but she has no clue about the car, but she did tell me the vectra had to go and we decided on a german car which can`t be a BMW or Mercedes so Audi A6 was agreed so i hope she likes it other wise i will be sportifs2.gif