CHAVMOBILE Spotting...

Lagoo

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

main.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

That's amazing...they haven't tried to polish a turd...they've simply tried to stick stuff to it. And not even subtly...you can still see all the glue all over it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, now that`s really something... A bad car, poorly modified, yet it somehow doesn't look as ugly as most other cars on this thread. I think the fact it does look all beat up is a large part of it`s appeal; somehow gives the impression the owner doesn't take it too seriously. I mean, just look at some of those panel gaps... what an amusing car smile.gif

The 2nd image, the Civic, was in Redline magazine a couple of months back as the cover car - definitely not my cup of tea but it must have cost a lot of cash (or loans) to get it to that state!

The third one down, the red thing that looks a complete mess, was a BMW 3-series compact once-upon-a-time! Its got Range Rover rear lights, hydraulic suspension and such now. Looks horrible wink.gif

A nova with a massive twin tailpipe, and that's it by way of mods tried over taking me today and I pushed my foot down a little bit further and swept swiftly away from him, then on approach to the round about (where I was turning left and he was going straight on), while I was slowing down to it, he decided to floor it and go past me...only to brake 2 seconds after he'd passed me.

What a tit yelrotflmao.gif

I like it when there's chavs with those dirt bikes with 50cc engines that sound identical to mopeds. They think they're awesome. But really they're just idiots with a crap vehicle that produces a sound that no human can stand (much like mopeds)

Never seen one with neons though. Then again, never seen one with the rider wearing a helmet either!

[ QUOTE ]

I like it when there's chavs with those dirt bikes with 50cc engines that sound identical to mopeds. They think they're awesome. But really they're just idiots with a crap vehicle that produces a sound that no human can stand (much like mopeds)

[/ QUOTE ]

I dunno, take em off road and they are pretty fun.

Bigger engines are better though 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Spotted these two tits about the race away from the lights but mr mondeo had to play too. Well they got a shock when i past them doing double there speed on the duel carrige way

[/ QUOTE ]

Silverlink roundabout Mulkbear?

sekret.gif

488514-25-07-05_1717.jpg

Why have I only just found this thread?!!

Few points to note:

If you pinch images from BarryBoys (the nasty green Chavalier is one of ours) then please credit the source as the SFS pictures belong to us!!

Also, if any of you lot take any cracking pictures of nasty cars and would like them to be seen on BB, then either join up or pm me with them and i'll post them on your behalf. Please remember by doing this, you give the ownership of the pics to us and if you get Shed of the Week, your very own pic will be printed in Zoo magazine laugh.gif

We always need new material, so any new submissions are most welcome smile.gif

PS That blue nova is known to us as 'Project Angel' and it went Gold on BB. If you want a good laugh, click here. It also made Shed of the Year!!

A few more recent ones from the phone archive:

DSC00213.jpg

Obviously needs the wing for the downforce. Spotted on A38 west of Derby.

DSC00209.jpg

Another, this time on the M1 last Sunday.

DSC00204.jpg

Parked in a car park in Chippenham. An otherwise standard maroon Vectra. It had the comedy "SPAX PECO" writing all the way down the doors and wings. A nice combo.

DSC00202.jpg

DSC00201.jpg

Note the comedy biscuit rim, and the large chunk of fibreglass missing from the front bumper. I think he had an argument with a speed bump/chavette. In Alton Towers car park.

• bison unpinned this topic