[Audi A3/S3] So when is the new S3 due out

AZURES3

Don't waste time apologising, that time could be much more productively spent using the 'search' facility.

TSN 'these days' eh. I mean, It was better in ther 'old days' when newbies like me weren't here wasn't it, sorry if I am not 'ols school' enough, I mean, with 6 months less and 3 times the posts, I obviously just 'don't get' TSN yet! You are a clown, so I'll leave it at that!

Put your dummies back in the pram you 2, this subject has been covered before I know. But there is always going to be new interest of some description no matter the make or model. Press speculation and new points of view from newer members is always encouraged.

Now play nicely !

Graham

[ QUOTE ]

Don't waste time apologising, that time could be much more productively spent using the 'search' facility.

TSN 'these days' eh. I mean, It was better in ther 'old days' when newbies like me weren't here wasn't it, sorry if I am not 'ols school' enough, I mean, with 6 months less and 3 times the posts, I obviously just 'don't get' TSN yet! You are a clown, so I'll leave it at that!

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the polite reply frown.gif I am not sure that was really necessary. crazy.gif

AZ

[ QUOTE ]

Put your dummies back in the pram you 2, this subject has been covered before I know. But there is always going to be new interest of some description no matter the make or model. Press speculation and new points of view from newer members is always encouraged.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nothing kills a forum quicker than -

"please refer to to the online guide section 6"

"the answer is on this thread.."

"please use the search"

I think the chassis needs widened quite a bit to get the Torsen Diff?!? Anyone know how long the 1.8T is when mounted longitudinal? Maybe Audi could fit a BAM 1.8T North/South and fit it to a Torsen on the 8P? It's longer and wider than the 8L and while I'd imagine the 3.2 maybe too big, the 1.8T is smaller and proven ?? (GODDAM it's hard to post without smilies :-( )

beerchug.gif