Wanted- manual

YiamCross

Well I've searched ebay and just missed a manual for a 99 A8, been to the dealer who quoted me £21+VAT, which is not a huge sum but feels like a p**s take, so I thought I'd ask around here.

Anyone got a manual for a 96 A8 4.2QS with Delta hifi? If you have one for sale, that would be great, if you have one you could scan or lend for me to scan, that would be great too.

Cheers.

I guess that against £128, £21 is cheap. Right now I'm trying to find the fuses. The other day I was trying to work out how the traffic report interrupt works on the Delta radio. Tomorrow, who knows? I guess I'll buy one soon but if you can help in the meantime that would be really great.

Cheers.

You're a dude. I shall be at the Windsor meet if the world is not still against me. I was at the last MK meet, and even though it's all boring motorway, it was fun and I shall try whether I get to Windsor or not.

Anyway, if you could be so kind I shall be in your debt forever. At least until I can write you a cheque (or hand over the readies!)

Ta muchly.