[Audi A3/S3] S-Line Exterior Pack

whisky

I think the pictures of the grill on the site are wrong!!!! As a few people have said that the S-Line exterior grill will be the diamond style that is on the new RS4.... I didnt really understand the rest of your question, sorry?

I think the question is what do you get extra over the normal S-Line if you opt for the exterior pack.

To be honest, I just thought buying the S-line was just that - another model. You go sport seats (interior) and wheels (exterior). Is there more?

I found the press release on Audi.co.uk

"...Exclusive S line features include 18-inch, RS 6-style 5 Arm alloy wheels, S line badging for the side panels and sill strips, leather and Speed cloth upholstered sports seats and a perforated leather-trimmed S line sports steering wheel in a new design for this latest A3. Taking the S line theme to the next level, the new additional £950 styling option adds a unique S line front and rear bumper design and a roof spoiler to subtly enhance the look.

..."

http://www.audi.co.uk/company/pressrelease.jsp?id=14242&backPage=presscentre

My issue is that I have already ordered my car and the roof spoiler was part of the S Line package...

Yeah I brought that up with my dealer, stating that I had ordered the car thinking I'd be getting the roof spoiler.

He rallied with "You were made aware that there would be changes made to the 2006 model but went ahead and ordered blind, its a risk you take when pre-ordering a car that even 'we' know nothing about". I had to laugh in face at that, when it was me that told him about the S-Line exterior pack...

fekr.gif