Possible New car

WHIZZER

169144-ok.gif thumbs up from me as long as the price is right for the age etc etc , I never used to like the black alloys on these but have to say I like them now...go get it :-) plus I love the sports exhaust on the C4S very nice growl

yep porsche dealer, i want a tip box , had one a while back it ok for around town, which is where i would be using it most. Had a manuel car aswell which was great but stuck in traffic just thought tip would be a better option for me.

What do you reckon they would take ?

Yeah I agree

I would take both out on a long test drive as it will be a very expensive choice if you are not happy with it afterwards.

I drove the Tip before I purchased mine and hands down preferred the manual 169144-ok.gif but I guess it also depends on the type of driving you will be doing, mine sitting in traffic drives me mad, it just drives like bo***cks so if you are doing a lot of sitting in traffic then maybe the Tip maybe better???

Just take a long test drive in both though.. i took both cars for nearly an hours drive!!

If you are spending that much have you concidered the Turbo?? ECLIPSe.gif

i have but it would be an older car, and not sure if i really need the extra power. I thought the residual on this might be slightly better, as average miles for me would be 7k per annum so when i come to sell in a couple of years it should be about 17k for a 3 year old car ?.

I would have thought that they would have £5k in the car so i would go in at least 2.5K under!

Remember the 997 C4 is out in the next 6months so it may affect residuals for the 996. As far as i am aware the turbo isnt due till late 2006/early 2007.