what do I need for VAG-COM

joeSA

Joe, there are other chepaer alternatives available.

There is people out there making the cables or supplying kits to make up the cables yourself, maybe someone can confirm the supplier, I think it's Spk......or similar.

Blue: *deleted this part cause of illegal advice* smashfreakB.gif

Just an idea..............sorry Ram to step on your toes.

• 3 weeks later...

Check out the Official UK VAG-COM website for support and the latest hardware , including:

<ul type="square"> # Entry level package , complete and starting from £139.00

# Twin-USB - USB based twin line interface

# HEX-COM - Dongle equipped professional unit, 100% ready out of the box and transportable between as many PCs as you require, regardless of licencing

# VAS 5051/2 adapters - connect to older vehicles 1988 through 1995 fitted with the 2x2 connector

# And of course, the latest VAG-COM software with full activation and support!

All hardware comes tested and complete with a 12 month return to base warranty - Guaranteeing your complete satisfaction with a one week money back guarantee**

No need to worry about tight connectors and filing off parts of your cable to fit your car like those "home-made" ones of some of our "competitors"!

Our cables are also compatible with 2002 model year onward cars such as the new A4, A8, S4, cabriolet and RS6! Our competitors can't match that!

Our professional and enthusiast range also protect your computer and vehicle from damage, on vehicles fitted with aftermarket radios and which have grounded K lines!

All from the UK's largest authorised VAG-COM dealership! Even "SK Pang" is a registered customer - now that's saying something!

Place your order now and receive a 5% rebate as a tyresmoke member until the end of May 2003! *

Best wishes,

Ram®

* Customers must be registered users of Tyresmoke.net.

Please signify your interest by placing a post here. Discounts are provided in the form of a post purchase rebate. Discount is not applicable to postage charges which are charged at cost.

** For details of our moneyback guarantee offer, please see our website or email us for details at [email protected]

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

ordering from Ross-tech manufacturers in US is very quick.

i ordered one in the afternoon ,7th Jan and it was here on the 9th.

i later sold it, as i never did get round to getting a laptop, and it was just sitting around unused.