*NEW* In Car computer for sale + satnav

a4tdi130

I sold one of these last week but have decided to sell the other one now. This one is complete and ready to use, and also comes with a GPS Aerial, Navigator 4 Europe navigation software (with built in car interface), and a 7" tft touch screen VGA car monitor!!

Basically, all you need to do is connect a 12V supply, and you've got a full in car computer with touch screen and navigation capabilities - nothing else is needed.

The PC itself has a couple of _very minor_ cosmetic marks, but you would normally mount this out site. The screen is "as new", I've played with it for 2 hours but decided against fitting this all in to my new car as I can't bring myself to drill holes in the dashboard to mount the screen (the only place I could put it!) as I wouldn't be selling the car on with this installed.

Spec as follows

===============

PC -

Casetronic Travla C134 case

EPIA M10000 (1Ghz) Motherboard

256Mb DDR Ram

80Gb 2.5" Hard-Drive

ITPS in car regulator

GPS Aerial -

USB

12 Channel

(Cost me £80 3 days ago)

Navigation software -

InfoMap Navigator 4 (Europe Plus) / Voice & Car

(Cost me £89.99 3 days ago)

Screen -

7" Lilliput touch screen with VGA and composite input

(Cost me £180 3 days ago)

The PC does _not_ have an optical drive installed, but would take a slimline drive if required. I installed the OS by plugging a normal external CD-ROM in to it. The unit has Windows XP Professional, SP2 with all updates (correct as of today!). No licence is supplied however so you'll either need to install your own copy or buy a licence

As it's got ethernet, I never saw any need to have a drive permanently installed - I just plug it in to my network and access the drive (and PC through VNC if required) remotely. Or you can plug a monitor/keyboard/mouse in and use it like a normal PC.

On the back of the PC are the following ports;

1 x 12V input (plug directly in to car!)

3 x audio connectors (input/output/mic)

1 x Serial port

1 x Parallel port

1 x TV output (phono connector)

1 x S-Video output

1 x Ethernet port

2 x USB ports

1 x VGA output

2 x PS/2 (keyboard/mouse)

There is also a "wire" that comes out of the back that I fitted which connects to the on/off button, which means you can run an external bush button switch in order to remotely power the PC on and off. The ITPS power supply does however automatically switch the PC on and off cleanly upon stop and start of the engine.

Also comes with an ATI "Remote wonder" (USB RF wireless remote to control PC functions/mouse). This isn't needed as you've got the touch screen, but you could always use it for back seat passenger control or something.

To build a machine of this spec would cost upwards of £700-£800.

I'm looking for £400 inc p&p and can take cash/postal order/cheque/PayPal. If nobody on TSN is interested I will put it on eBay this evening (and will post the link here).

I'll be putting this on eBay tomorrow (too knackered tonight, been laying patio in the garden all day!). If anybody wants any individual items from the above, I'm willing to split, so make me an offer either in this thread or via PM and i'll check back here before listing on eBay.

Cheers!