Well its still dirty

chriswastle

Buts its mine Should be ready for pic up Friday 1300hrs,Can confirm,

1. Dash is slightly different colour above the waistline as are the doors

2. Ashtray does have a lid its matt black and not plastic!

3. Paddles are there no other option on the steering wheel

4. Beesting

5 Potenzas( is that spelt right) all around, latest models that i had seen had continetals on?

6. Stereo main buttons are silver

7. door pulls brushed alloy

post-9384-137914315386_thumb.jpg

[ QUOTE ]

1. Dash is slightly different colour above the waistline as are the doors

2. Ashtray does have a lid its matt black and not plastic!

3. Paddles are there no other option on the steering wheel

4. Beesting

5 Potenzas( is that spelt right) all around, latest models that i had seen had continetals on?

6. Stereo main buttons are silver

7. door pulls brushed alloy

[/ QUOTE ]

Ar this is good news , sounds petty but the ashtray thing really got to me. but if its matt black and not plastic I think this is an improvement.

I had a conversation with my VW dealer today asking if mine was a 2006 model and despite me telling him that they are coming out now he argued till he was blue in the face that they haven't come out yet. Even said "we are the ones that sell them we should know." I even tried to tell him I had seen one , he still wouldn't listen. They never cease to amaze me.

Well if they are 2006 models now they certainly will be after, i dont think the world calender goes backwards? does it? Some dealers are better than others i am getting mine from a dealer which is 26 miles away and i have one on my door step, When i asked the local dealer for a discount he laughed at me ( good salesman eh) ha.gif

I had the same story I am from Berkshire , no dealer would give discount. In the end Reading Ridgeway gave a discount and promised quicker delivery times than others claiming it had more slots for allocation than anyone else. Turns out these claims were hollow as ordered in Feb still waiting for delivery.

I would consider yourself very lucky.

Order Feb as said wanted to change spec to 18" said it would delay until Sept so didn't , got minimal discount. I know someone that ordered at the exact time as me at the same garage and hes got his a month ago.

Something tells me they are covering something up like they allocated my first order to someone else without me knowing, but I would never know.

Hmm, I'm not happy either. After being told that the car was a week early and would be ready this Fri before I go on hol, I got a call today saying that the car would now be late and was expected w/c 24th July. At least it means I keep the soft top longer, we'd better have some good weather now

[ QUOTE ]

Hmm, I'm not happy either. After being told that the car was a week early and would be ready this Fri before I go on hol, I got a call today saying that the car would now be late and was expected w/c 24th July. At least it means I keep the soft top longer, we'd better have some good weather now

[/ QUOTE ]

Same story as me, rung up again today to check progress not even shipping till Monday said it could take 10 days after then. slap.gif

If the Sat Nav is DVD based I'll forgive them.

[ QUOTE ]

Same story as me, rung up again today to check progress not even shipping till Monday said it could take 10 days after then. slap.gif

[/ QUOTE ] Exactly the same as I was told, must be part of the same shipment

[ QUOTE ]

If the Sat Nav is DVD based I'll forgive them.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would put money on it not being though!

To be fair to my dealer, I did tell them I couldn't take delivery before 10th July as it's a company car to replace another one that was due to go back on that day, so they may have had to put someone in front of me. Luckily, it was sourced through through the same leasing agency as my current one so it hasn't been a problem arranging to keep it another few weeks