Anyone dealt with/know Nick Whale Cars ?

NewNiceMrMe

....yes and yes. A38 opposite the Hilton.

Always got loads of cars there. Nick Whale group is a dcent size. Solihull Porsche is a Nick Whale franchise and they always get lot's of overspill cars from the group.Funny thing is, I never see that mant Lotus cars there,but lots of TVRs, beemers and Porsches.

[ QUOTE ]

I believe that he's in partnership with Damon Hill in owning some Audi dealerships down in the SW.

Not that this answers your question I know, interesting though...

[/ QUOTE ]

That's where my A4 cab went to when I traded it in at Solihull Porsche.

Or it could be the M12 GTO 3R they have in stock for just over 30k.... MMmmmm guess we will find out soon.

If it is that it looks like a really nice motor. 169144-ok.gif

And lots of change for a nice second car. sekret.gif Very wife friendly cost wise aswell. Could be very far off though.

Or it could be one of the carrera cabs they have got... ok stopping now.

A friend of mine bought an Exige from there..and got a good deal wink.gif

In fact he got a VERY VERY good deal, depending on what you're looking at they can be quite flexible on the price, he got far more off than I thought would have been possible grin.gif

Oh, and I've driven the Exige....very nice indeed...just watch out for your licence jump.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Ok ok ... slightly blonde moment. I did post in the middle of the night.

Anyway am sure can get that price to mid 30's no problem. grin.gif

Am I right then is that the motor you are looking at?

[/ QUOTE ]

You're all making lots of presumptions! I'm saying nowt as of yet.

Hmm, presumptions? You've been talking about getting a Noble and then you ask about anyone's experience of a garage that has a Noble for sale. I don't think it's wholly unreasonable to follow the line of thinking that you might be wanting to buy it. 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Hmm, presumptions? You've been talking about getting a Noble and then you ask about anyone's experience of a garage that has a Noble for sale. I don't think it's wholly unreasonable to follow the line of thinking that you might be wanting to buy it. 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Perhaps, but 2+2 often equals 5 in situations like this....