My nightmare 1st service

jonnywilk

Well i just got my R32 back from the stealers. I'd taken it in for it's 1st service at 20,000 miles, the service light hadn't come on yet but i'm taking it to the Nurburgring at the end of this month so wanted to get it all sorted before i went. I'd sent a post about 3 weeks ago about the emissions light coming on, so i asked if they could sort this out as well.

I drove down to Bury for a meeting on Friday and after about 120 miles the emissions light came back on! So they hadn't fixed it!

Was cleaning the car this morning opened the boot and there was an empty bottle of engine oil in the boot with the contents all over the carpet and my jacket! Apparently during the service when they change the oil it only takes 4.5 litres and the oil comes in 5 litre bottles so they give you the remaining back!

Phoned them up this morning and played bloody hell with them! I'm not impressed! Fortunately the carpet has soaked up most of the oil so i'm going to tell them to just replace it!

So guys when you take it in for a service make sure you check the contents of the boot before you leave!!

Jonny

I hope you went back and kick up a stink!!! sportifs2.gif

I've just washed and polished my wifes Polo GTI which last week had a free safety check, on checking the engine bay found the washer bottle open, the sodding thing was full before it went so they should not have bloody touched it...TWATS!!! It took nearly 2 litres to refill, and haven't even used the wipers, so goes to show how much will also evaporate from the bottle if its left open in this heat.

Go back and kick some ar5e buttcheeks.gif