Citroen Saxo raced me and blew me away....

NewNiceMrMe

NL52 ***

Silver Saxo.

Your car is mega fast mate. You must be really really pleased with the way you annihiliated me this morning.

I mean, as you screamed around that bend I could tell by the smoke pouring from your rear drainpipe that I was going to have to change into at least 2nd gear and go as high as 4,000 rpm.

I hung on for grim death as you hurtled around the roundabout and I thought it was impressive how your car still manages to drive when you swap from driver to passenger seat because of the force of the turns you had to make.

Does your back end always skip about like that or was that just to worry me?

Finally, I couldn't keep up beyond 50 mph without breaking 3,000 rpm and clearly your car is far faster than mine.

Oh, and I should point out that when you left the 50 zone and entered the 30 zone that you were a very clever boy for doing about 60-70 mph down the road.

I bet you were a bit miffed when the Mercedes Van driver put his foot down and you couldn't get past him though......that bus driver flashing his lights at you was obviously doing so to say 'Hey, you're big and hard and that's a great car mate!!!'.

Do you think the Van drivers hand gestures were applause?

I suspect they were.

You're my hero.

I forgot to mention something.

Mr Saxo Driver.....I don't think you will have noticed the bus driver stopping and, I'm almost certain, writing your registration number down......and then stopping alongside the Mercedes Van who wound his window down.

I could hear them exchanging compliments about you and something about 'report that f*cking **** to the police as soon as I get to the warehouse' (that Van driver). Maybe they're going to put you up for an award of some kind?

I hope they do. Because that road is covered by CCTV....so if they give you an award they'll be able to show you why they're doing so.....

Can I have your autograph by the way?

If you didn't live so far away from me I'd be sure I have encountered the same idiot!

This one decided to cut people up and then overtake over a chevroned central area, covering my car in a load of stones. If I knew where he lived I'd be delivering the bill from chipsaway sportifs2.gif

[ QUOTE ]

I mean, as you screamed around that bend I could tell by the smoke pouring from your rear drainpipe that I was going to have to change into at least 2nd gear and go as high as 4,000 rpm!

You're my hero.

[/ QUOTE ]

Classic most likely the usual 1.2 suprised it wasn't in blue, lowered?!

Bet he had a nice hat on and an extremly skanky girl!

Were they wearing space suits to keep away the diseases?

FIREdevil.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Classic most likely the usual 1.2 suprised it wasn't in blue, lowered?! Bet he had a nice hat on and an extremly skanky girl! Were they wearing space suits to keep away the diseases?

[/ QUOTE ]

This one was silver with an exhaust that I thought was the Tyne Tunnel for a moment.

It can't have been though because the Tyne Tunnel is never quite that bad for fumes...

No spacesuits or caps unusually - just lots of zits.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Classic most likely the usual 1.2 suprised it wasn't in blue, lowered?! Bet he had a nice hat on and an extremly skanky girl! Were they wearing space suits to keep away the diseases?

[/ QUOTE ]

No spacesuits or caps unusually - just lots of zits.

[/ QUOTE ]

At least it makes a change for his girlfriend - after negotiating bends on two wheels something to squeeze other than her butt cheeks! ughh 169144-ok.gif