Where is everyone...??

Ari

So how do you phrase that kind of question?

"I've been discussing your very personal dilemma about the Audi dealer on a website full of blokes you've never met. I've described you to them and they want a picture. What do you say?"

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[ QUOTE ]

Come on LF - we can't have it dragging on all week... coffee.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm on the case....leave it with me. pengy.gif

Just got insurance quote post-chipping. Ouch. The man said "If you gave it a smaller chip it would cost less". smashfreakB.gif If I bought a 1.gif it would also cost less, doesn't mean its a good idea...

I'm with Elephant....any other suggestions for good insurers with mods on cars? Esure won't insure me without a chip!! UHOH7.GIF

Try going with Egg for an insurance quote. If its 225 BHP now and you're looking for 280BHP thats 24% increase which falls in the 20-30% power increase category. Egg were good with me - but I'm now with the posh insurers! 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Mmm, I wonder if anyone at Listers has seen this. UHOH7.GIF

I'm sure my dealer keeps an eye on the site...

[/ QUOTE ]

Well if they have I will ask for a free service for getting them so much exposure 169144-ok.gif, if the guy at Listers does read this I bet he is quaking in his boots knowing that he has the wrath of TSN to get past before he gets a date with Lottie's friend sekret.gif