Group Interest? IHI manifold for longitudinal 1.8t

jc_bb

Hi,

I am trying to bring together some likeminded individuals who would be interested in a IHI or KO4 conversion for longitudinal 1.8t engined cars (a4 quattro, Passat, skoda?).

There is not currently decent exhaust manifold for this engine that will allow a major turbo upgrade.

If I can find more than 10 people it will become a reality and the 300-350bhp craziness that the Seat and VW boys have in transverse form will be ours to play with.

The manifold will be between £350-450 and designed specifically for this engine and turbo upgrade. get something unique!

If you know anyone who may be interested please either PM me through here or email [email protected].

I already have 3 people (4 including me)

Thanks

Its a Garrett turbo. Nothing wrong with them but I specifically want an IHI. (The Garrett GTS28 doesn't make the same power, they spool slower and the power band is significantly higher up the rev range...or that is certainly the info I have dug up).

I wouldn't want to put 270 through a KO4 for any length of time as they don't appear to be that reliable when squeezed