Its here!!

gazthecab

I was supposed to collect the car yesterday at 12.15, but in the event ended up with a Skoda Fabia "loaner" for 24 hours...and then when I collected it today found out that it had not been valeted but "book it in and we will give it a full valet free of charge we didnt have time to do it sorry"...They only had a weeks notice frown.gif

But I now have it and obviously have a couple of questions.

I've checked the carpets and they are dry, but where exactly are the drain holes and how are they accessed for clearing?

The pollen filter has been changed (first thing I check on any new to me car, a sign of whether they've serviced it properly), but I note that it just sits there in a horizontal position in the n/s of the scuttle , is this correct...no cover??

Anyone tell me where the air filter is please.

I looked for a place to run a cable from the battery through the bulkhead inside the car for power for the cab radio but couldnt find anything, any ideas guys,so for now I've run it through the inner wing and in through the front of the drivers door it should be okay but I have a bit of an obsession with obtrusive cables.

Can you drive the front of the Passat up onto wheel ramps or is the front too low?

I am sure as the days go by I shall have more questions, hope you guys dont mind too much. Thanks in advance.