She's going

mooret

After 2 years of fun and frolics its now time to get a little more sensible again.

Unfortunately with the wife as the main driver (and fuel provider) for the R the nagging etc has finally got too much. The wifes work is taking her further afield and as such the thirsty beast has now become a liability.

With an arm up my back I was taken to a local BMW (I know!!!) dealer yesterday and did a deal on an old shape 320d Sport 4 door. SLEEP5.GIF

Paying just over a grand to change but the car is nice being Carbon Black, which is an M3 colour.

So next Sunday is the day that I become an ex R32 owner, but rest assured I will still be keeping an eye on this forum as it always provides plenty of entertainment. sekret.gif

Just got to wait now until the little one has finished his primary education and the release from school fees to enable me to put that something special in the garage again.

Now, still a week ago, Where did I put those car keys........... ECLIPSe.gif

Riz,

Cheers for those words.

I really fancy something totally stupid next time....I'm thing Le mans replica kit car with big bike engine....in the style of a Westfield xtr or a radical, but without the cost!

Now where did I put that kit car magazine? If I plan this right and buy the parts as I need them, maybe this could work..............

[ QUOTE ]

Riz,

Cheers for those words.

I really fancy something totally stupid next time....I'm thing Le mans replica kit car with big bike engine....in the style of a Westfield xtr or a radical, but without the cost!

Now where did I put that kit car magazine? If I plan this right and buy the parts as I need them, maybe this could work..............

[/ QUOTE ]I was thinking something along the same lines although not that extreme grin.gif

If ive still got a company van and manage to get a payrise..... i`ll save up and get a 2nd hand elise or something to run around on trackdays etc... or get another R32, strip it out and use it as a project trackcar.

YOu can shed atleast 300kgs by stripping the car before you start looking at body panels and main mechanical components.

A 2nd hand M3 CSL sounds a good buy but i cant see me saving 35k anytime soon.....

Riz 169144-ok.gif