Audi TV Tuner install problem

Ah, no I don't have a full version, but it does allow me to modify certain settings, and definately lets me set the option to 1 ! Not sure I can justify the price of a licence just to get the TV tuner working! Is there any other way of setting this without the full version of the software ?

Thanks

Colin

Oh Dear.....

Found the software on the Nav+ appeared to be old, so I tried upgrading it, update appears to have gone all the way through, but had a message saying it had an error reading the disc. Now it wont initialise the navigation CD, or allow me to attempt to reinstall the software again.

Vag-com can not talk to the controllers for either navigation or the radio.......

And on top of that the menus are all in German now....

Is it screwed.....

Help

Colin

I have an Audi S4 with satelite navigation system with TV function. Some how the TV is muted. I have not got a clue what i might of pressed and there is nothing in the manual to give any clues. I have rang audi dealers and even they dont really know. If anyone has simple solution i would be grateful.

OK, it appeared that the Nav+ needed a sleep, I had a look at it this morning and it appeared to finish installing the software ( even though the update disc was no longer in there) and now it is all working as before. I have now been able to set the nav options to 4, however I still have no control of the Tuner.

Are all the controls trough the CAN interface? so as long as these 2 are connected all should work ? I have tried swapping the cables over, but then I could not switch to TV, which is why I assummed that I had it connected correctly....but as I have tried 2 tuners I can only assume that the problem is wiring......any further ideas ?

Is it set for UK? The audi band is differnet for each country, try going into the TV setup and selecting UK & Ireland.

[ QUOTE ]

I have an Audi S4 with satelite navigation system with TV function. Some how the TV is muted. I have not got a clue what i might of pressed and there is nothing in the manual to give any clues. I have rang audi dealers and even they dont really know. If anyone has simple solution i would be grateful.

[/ QUOTE ]

• 4 years later...
Is it set for UK? The audi band is differnet for each country, try going into the TV setup and selecting UK & Ireland.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont know why you cant mod it to 4, seems odd. but without the full version to compare against I cant be sure.

Hello. I live in Bosnia and poorly speak English. I have a similar problem with audi navi plus. pressing the button 21 does not offer meny so that my tv only displays snow. how to solve the problem? Thanks in advance

• 2 months later...

Hi, i have the exact same problem on an Audi S4 -04.

The car has navi, cd-changer and tuner. But all i can do is go to the tuner an watch "wihte snow" no changes possible at all... :( the controls simpy don´t work as they should compared to our audi RS4 with the same navi (RNS-D)

Does anyone know what the problem could be??

//PIerre