Nobel M12

pritesh

This car was behind me all the way from the M25 at Heathrow Jun 14 down to the A3 heading towards Guildford just right now! where he turned into the BP service station (A3) as i carried on to Guildford on the A3. Was this you? Grey/silver plate FX54 *** with Black Rims!

Seriously top motor! looked mean on the road. notworthy.gif

[ QUOTE ]

This car was behind me all the way from the M25 at Heathrow Jun 14 down to the A3 heading towards Guildford just right now! where he turned into the BP service station (A3) as i carried on to Guildford on the A3. Was this you? Grey/silver plate FX54 *** with Black Rims!

[/ QUOTE ]

The black rims signify it was an M400...serious serious serious power.

401 bhp per tonne....0-100 in 7.9 seconds...0-60 in 3.5 seconds....ouch.

It was an M400 I drove a few months back. It can be a truly painful car under the right conditions when you unleash it's full power. The acceleration is breathtaking - literally.

That's not it's forte though, incredibly......the road holding is probably the best of any car in the world. It was EVO's Track Car of the Year and I can vouch for why. The Dealer Principal took me for a run in it with him driving and we took corners I'd normally go around at 50mph...at closer to 90mph. It was quite amazing.

They're remarkably good to drive too. If the practicalities had been a bit better then it would have been a serious contender for me, but coupled with some grumbling about reliability from elsewhere I decided against it. The M400 is £55k approx but when you've only got a 12k/12m warranty it's a lot to worry about!

[ QUOTE ]

Probably being driven back from Mole Valley, which is located near the top of the A3 at Leatherhead. Great spot...something very sexy about the M12/M400 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

So much better behind the wheel smile.gif. I only got to drive one for about 10 miles, but it had an impact I simply wasn't expecting. Amazing car. If only I could actually afford one...

I had almost secure a deal on a M12 3R, but for some reason Noble dealers are very reluctant to get involved with a p/ex on an M3. None the less, the M400 is a fantastic car, but for good all round performance and with reason to save a few quid, the M12 3R would be my immediate choice.

Quite fancy a go in an M14 as well 169144-ok.gif