piccies of my gti laser blue!

b5rkr

last one. this is the scratch that the stealer gave me free of charge! see their not all bad, this was an option they included that wasnt even on the options list!!! if you doo want one , just park your car next to anything with baby on board or a work van and you to can receive this item at no extra charge!

post-10510-137914333205_thumb.jpg

running it in now, just trying not to let loose to much. havent even tried sports yet. all i can say is what an excellent car. pleasure to drive. oh rowley the sound pack has had very very mixed reviews but in my opinion it is very good. no door rattles and the sound is very precise and clear.much better than the setup in my x5 or m3. but saying that the sound system in my work vans (transit executive fl cd etc etc) is better than the x5S

[ QUOTE ]

All very good advice but the point is the scratch shouldn't be there in the first place. Get them to replace the the lights and respray the scratch. It's the least they can do.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would rather have a scratch polished out anyday of the week rather than a respray shocked.gif

If the lights badly marked yes get it replaced but the paintwork if pos just get them to polish it out.

the are going to replace the rear light. install the front fog light correctly. and do whatever it takes to get rid of the scratch. also getting compo, but dont know how much yet but i will keep you posted. Oh just 1 thing, I love this car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! started to take the long way round every where im going!

If you cannot polish that out the dealer is going to have to respray the whole tailgate to get if back to factory standards which you don't really want.

Nice car, is it true that they no longer do this colour in the GTI as I have narrowed down my choice to silver/red or grey, but now seeing your blue is making me think again.