There doesnt seem to be an introduction section.

crs

hi, got directed to this site to look at something for my mates car and i noticed it had a bmw section, sweet, havent really found any forums for bm's yet.

well a few months ago i bought a 1995 bmw 325i saloon (94 model), and while its not a bad car it needed a ton of stuff done. (and still needs things donr to it to pass mot argh)

so far its had:

- 6 new tyres (new tyres got puncture on the crappy uk roads)

- new control arm (think thats wat it is called)

- new shocks, springs, dust covers, and rear bushes (still have to get it fitted)

- it needs new alloys, even tho the current ones are not in too bad a condition, i dont like them.

- spot of rust on the o/s/f wing, needs fixed

-needs new front fogs, front bumper and main head lights (main headlights had really crappy angel eyes fitted and the previous owner didnt do it right, broke clips etc. frpnt bumper seems to have been replaced with a broken one (most likely had a m3 front bumper and was taken off long b4 i bought it, current bumper is in a bad way), n/s/f fog is cracked, o/s/f fog has been glued into the bumper).

Apart from those minor things lol, its a rather decent car, interior doesnt have any ripps, fag burns, etc, not tears in the carpet. Never been hit, brakes, engine, gearbox, all in good condition.

anyway all i shoulda posted was hi, lol

Chris

Well I dont post that much anymore, used to have thousands of posts on various forums, (e.g: madonion before it changed to futuremark, various gaming sites, etc)

Thanks for the warm welcome.

Oh and before i forget im not one of these mad modifiers, lol, the most that will be done to the car is a new bumper, and maybe get the exhaust replaced due to worn baffles.

Chris

[ QUOTE ]

Well I dont post that much anymore, used to have thousands of posts on various forums, (e.g: madonion before it changed to futuremark, various gaming sites, etc)

[/ QUOTE ]

What was your Madonion username?

Didn't use the forums much myself but was always on Madonion IRC and was top of the ORB for a bit 169144-ok.gif