IVC LEEDS

mark125

Any guys with an Audi outside manufacturers warranty take your cars to IVC Leeds i have used them for My A4 and they are excellent.Ex Audi mechanics much cheaper than the main dealer and give value for money.Telephone number is 0113 2420875/6 and speak to Graham or Mark (owners). 169144-ok.gif

• 3 years later...

One of my sons has just had his '08 Golf in at IVC for some hairline scratches to be looked at. He nurses his cars and has just sold it but had scratched it in one small area whilst washing the paintwork last week. He took it in to IVC, they charged him over £100 and all they managed to do was buff it down to the base coat, no laquer left at all and the first time it rained of course the base coat disappeared. He took it back and they deny all responsibility and washed their hands of it, it's now costing him more money to have it sprayed (by a VBRA member not IVC, so it should be ok). Because the car is now sold and the guy is collecting it on Saturday he has no time to take further action against IVC. Just wondering if this is a one-off or is it somewhere to avoid. My Audi wouldn't go there for sure.