Christmas wish list ?

mainy

[ QUOTE ]

Whats on everyones xmas list of r their GTI ?

I'm thinking along the lines of R32 or Hella smoked rear clusters cool.gif or perhaps a Revo remap sekret.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

The R32 clusters aren't cheap from what I've heard -- something about £90 per side, and there's been some speculation about whether they have all the necessary reflectors in since the R32 has additional reflectors on the rear bumper.

I want an executive Ball Scratcher like this one.

169144-ok.gif479011x.jpg

Great for those itchy moments that every guy experiences. Now you can scratch in sophistication without compromising your integrity as a gentleman. This high quality, silver coloured device comes in a lovely presentation box with the words 'FOR THE BUSY MALE EXECUTIVE' on the outside and 'GENTLEMEN'S BALLSCRATCHER' inside the box.

* Quality pewter with a nice solid feel

* Unit weighs 133 grams

* Approximately 9 inches long

* The end of the scratcher is in the shape of a small metal ladies hand

[ QUOTE ]

That's an interesting one! On the face of it 4MOTION would be great but wouldn't all sorts of other compromises have to be made? And wouldn't it put the GTI in more direct competition with the R32 and therefore offer insufficient VW model variation?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think it will happen with the 2.0T in a VW golf but you may just see it on other makes/models in the VW group but at the moment theres no plans for it too be in RHD for the uk only lhd europe which is a shame.

Yep you're right Red. I just like listening to some background music generally and if the sound is as poor as people say it is I will look into it later down the line. Plus I got my eye on some OEM look Millteks (I did consider some quads and even though they look the business - I prefer a kinda stealthy look). So many things on my list though, sat nav, millteks, cleaning products, supaguard, bluetooth car kit and now those R32 lights. When will it all stop!! lol