Vid of Porsche 997 turbo in testing

Bison1379134007

• 2 weeks later...

Hi to all,

Spent all sunday afternoon cruising in my mate's new 977 cabriolet around London. With the top down.

Didn't get a single second glance off anyone in it. Except the odd street dealer in Hackney.

To be honest I'm glad it wasn't me that had shelled out £80k for it. My personal cars, which cost under £300 each (see logo at top of this page: http://www.autoshite.com/ and duh yeah whatever to anyone saying I'm pluggin it) all get 100 times more attention, and all of it positive too I'm afraid. Especially from girls who like A. a sense of humour, B. blokes with balls to drive cars that are different, and C. blokes that don't need to buy cars cos of lack of what goes with B.

Saying all that, it was a lovely car to drive, great performace (when I could get out of first gear), VDU second to none, and generally an all round brillaint car. White knuckle accelleration and cornering. Can't fault it, or anyone who owns one.

Shame that in it's 8 weeks of existence it's been keyed, ran over the top of, wing mirror kicked off, passenger door kicked in and severely dented, and unremovable large sticker shoved onto the windscreen with superglue.

Comes with the territory unfortunately with such a prestige car, and that's bang out of order. sportifs2.gif

And, I may shock you to add, my 3 sub-£300 rarities from 1973 all get the same treatment when left overnight on the street too, cos they look so out of the ordinary.

Attention grabbers for all the wrong reason too.

[ QUOTE ]

My personal cars, which cost under £300 each (see logo at top of this page: http://www.autoshite.com/ and duh yeah whatever to anyone saying I'm pluggin it) all get 100 times more attention, and all of it positive too I'm afraid.

[/ QUOTE ]

grin.gif I'd hate to let you down so here we go....

480269_plug1.jpg

I seem to remember doing the same for you last month when you were plugging your little site yelrotflmao.gif