Norwich trip ... SKODA VRS, GOLF GTI, A3 2.0t S-li

oxfordlad

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great stuff 169144-ok.gif

When you order from overseas there are additional options that you can't get in the UK.

These include - special colour options (search for Colour Choices on this forum) including the R32 colours....

Also the storage pack in the leather seats

Don't forget to order highline, and consider the ipod connection!

Have fun ordering - and often the spec can be changed until about 3-4 weeks before manufacture if you want something extra or to change an existing item.....

The spec I have so far is this:

3dr, Flat black (prefer the luster over metallic), 18" alloys and centre arm rest.

You are spot on with the highline and the ipod, I will get that quote update! Thanks mate!

Man I am so tempted.

We are moving house in the next few months, so having 2 cars now could be a pain, so the wait will actually be of benefit.

I will also ring up to see what their part ex deal would be like.

Thanks for your help, I know with euroimports you may be paying a little bit more, but for piece of mind its very good and your still making a heck of a saving.

Can you think of any other options it is worth getting?

(dont want leather or DSG or xenons to be honest, can live without them!)

David

[ QUOTE ]

Has to be a 3dr for me, missed having one!

The ipod optional extra is coming to about 350 so going to leave that one... Seen you can buy those for 80 quid on ebay and fit it yourself laugh.gif (info from UKMKIVS)

[/ QUOTE ]

the factory ipod option includes the center armrest so you can take the seperate armrest option off...

My current scratches mainly come from car washes, but when I get my GTI I'll only wash her by hand wink.gif

£2,100, jesus, I nearly got £10k more than that smile.gif Mind you, I've only done half the miles as you!

I've just started using zymol, which is great, as it's very easy to use and I'm a lazy chappie smile.gif