Tyrewall dressing

Prhim

Can anyone advise on a good tyre dressing that isn't gloss?

I've got the Meguiars gloss product at the moment and have gone right off it. What I'm looking for is something that comes up relatively matte, but still leaves the tyre looking super black.

I've also tried a silica gel for the wheel - and while that leaves a matte finish, it doesn't really make the tyre 'black' enough.

Thoughts / advice?

thanks

I've settled on Meguairs Tyre Gel and managed to get the application off to a fine art now. It leaves a nice sheen between gloss/matt and I'm more than happy with it.

I'd used the Car Plan Tyre Black (green aerosol) previously and whilst I had no real complaints about the finish it left I must admit it didn't last too long (that is, a can of it would last 2-3 weeks).

The finish itself lasted well mind you. On saying that I get a good 2 weeks out of each application of the Megs Gel and I find that the bottle lasts an incredible amount of time. Indeed I've had it about 4 months now and it's still less than 10% used.

Megs Endurance Tyre gel if applied correctly is hard to beat. Use old applicator pad apply to damp tyre leave for half an hour wipe off. Repeat process but not on damp tyre wipe off and your tyres will be looking like new and it will last for ages.