Lifeshine, Supaguard!!!

Simonl

Was thinking about buying one of the kits of fleebay and applying it myself.

I am very maticulous when doing things like this so will do it well. But have a question... how does it go on, is it hard, and does it require any sorts of machine? (for mopping etc)

Also whats best, supaguard or Lifeshine?!? they seem to be the most popular.

And one last question. My bodywork is approx 5 months old so has a few very minor suface blemishes/ scratches which do polish out.

However, will these paint sealants mask these or make them harder to polish out in the future.

Sorry for the 50 questions ladies, just need to know the score! 169144-ok.gif169144-ok.gif

Yes i wud say on new cars unless you machine polish your used car first to remove any swirl marks otherwise you will seal the swirls underneath and polishing wont do anything without stripping it off to get to the swirls.

Natural products like Swissol or zymol are much better for they remove swirls and if you get any marks on the paint you can rectify them very easily and also get a much deeper shine than a paint sealer. 169144-ok.gif

Hi there, Currently my dads A6 just has autoglyms ultra deep shine on but when his new one arrives in June i said i would apply Autoglyms lifeshine pack to it. The bottles seem small and the paint sealent its self doesent look to have enough in. What do you guys think. How do you apply it ?