Build week 17 'Frozen'

hixster

Just got a message from da lovers(VW) saying my R has gone build week 17 'frozen' and that they will have it ready to collect 1st or 2nd week ov May. Guessing da frozen bit means this can't change now.

So , really happy, except i'm going to be down in New Zealand on business from da end ov April til 1 week in June!! FIREdevil.gif

Dont wish to sound ungrateful New Zealand's a great trip, but after all this wating, i'd rather be here and picking up da new wheels

169144-innit.gif

April fool's searched and replaced me post jump.gif

as well as the odometer be sure to check the trip computer - when you are at the trip mileage display you need to see the #2 readout - the OK/Reset button toggles between "current trip" (#1) and "all trips total since last reset" (#2).

and it is possible to reset the mileage for a limited period via VAGCOM IIRC.

169144-ok.gif

nice one thanks rs32, I'm going to chat with the dealer , talk to them about where the car will be kept while i'm away etc.. and see what assurances he can give me that it's not going to be driven. Could let the missus go down to pick it up , but, then again , maybe not...i've gotta be the first one to drive it away jump.gif

Well I got mine yesterday, 14 miles on clock on both trips as well, so pretty pleased. sadly it's been raining ever since and not able to take any decent pictures. Only place I have been has to get a wash mitt and buckets, it does look stunning though, even though I say so myself.

All works, dsg, highline ipod etc. I will actually look forward to driving to work in the morning now.