How to keep S8 looking sexy?

drmotorsport

I've just acquired an Audi S8 in fern green perlescent (sp). Naturally I want to make it extra shiny. wink.gif

Normally I use Autoglym SRP and EGP and clay twice a year - but after reading this forum i've been tempted by the dark side and wonder if using P21S on top of this would make a good combination?

thanks

Dom

Not sure about the cleansing stage - surely the claying or polising has the same effect?

My original point was is it worth the time/expense of applying another wax over the EGP (which supposedly contains carnuba anyway), will I get any tangible benefit or is it just money Flush.gif

cheers

Dom

Dom it all depends on what you want, i personally now don't like EGP i used to use it all the time but IMO there are better products and a little experimenting is involved to get the look you want, ie bling shiney, deep shine, wet look etc so to answer your question Yes i would try it to see if i liked the result 169144-ok.gif

as for the cleansing you really can see the difference because it removes the left over residue from claying

I used the AG polish and EGP and found them ok until i discovered Meg's. I now only use a cleaner when i need one and use a separate pure polish (Megs #81) and then seal it with either Blitz Wax or Pinnacle Souveran. The AG Polish is part cleaner, polish and wax. A sort of jack of all trades. Try to go down the separates route.