Build date

Luke

Good news, phoned dealer today to see what was happening with car and was told that build date of week 35 had been confirmed and should receive car early to mid September maybe before jump.gif I cant wait beerchug.gif

Luke

Congrats Luke jump.gif

Bizarre thing is mine's come forward to week 35 as well (mind you we have gone for the same colour combination), I also know someone else who doesn't post on here and his order is down for week 35 as well !

The next few weeks are really going to drag !

Oops just read one of your previous posts JHT.

It sounds like even though you placed your order and paid your deposit in March your car may have actually been ordered at the same time as mine and Luke's i.e 1st week in July. I base this on the fact that you are being quoted exactly the same delivery time as us.

[ QUOTE ]

Hi Newbie,

Yup - I'm thinking that that's probably what's happened.....oh well, I was originally told that it would be Nov/Oct....so as long as I get mine in the next 4-6 weeks I'm gonna be a happy boy!

[/ QUOTE ]

It does appear that they have increased the quantities of R32's recently hopefully they've finally sorted their production issues which has dropped waiting times but of course this may have an adverse affect on residuals.

[ QUOTE ]

Starting to get twitchy now though...... rocketwhore.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Absolutely beerchug.gifECLIPSe.gif